Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In desperate need of a gratitude list....

The boys are on spring break, all of JM's friends are out of town, and I am bogged down with a nice, red cast (actually, I call it Scarlet!). We were supposed to go to Castaway Bay in Sandusky for a few days, but that is just too much water, moisture, and work for mom when she is on crutches. So, we are kind of hanging around, laying low. The boys are getting a bit bored. DH is taking a day off to take them bowling or something, and we may try and get to the movies. Not quite the break we had planned, but at least the mornings are slow and quiet. It is after 1:00 and they are still in their pajamas, which they love.

Gratitude list for today:

1. I only have to wear the cast for three week, not six!
2. It is going to be pretty warm this week.
3. My mom is working on quitting smoking.
4. I may have picked up two additional clients.
5. DH's job situation is improving.

No comments: