Tuesday, March 3, 2009

At least the sun is shining...

I have been slacking in posting my gratitude lists, I am keeping it up mentally though! It seems like time is just a blur these days. Saturday was blitzed with three basketball games. My oldest won his game on the last foul shot of the game....I was so proud of him. Sunday....not sure what happened to Sunday. I went grocery shopping and had a three hour baseball meeting.

My back started hurting Sunday night. Like, bring me to my knees pain. I went to Urgent Care, peed in a cup, nothing. He wanted me to go to the ER today, went, peed in a cup, no other tests ordered...nothing. "It's just your back". So, at least now I have some good drugs to help me sleep until it gets better.

I have some backlogged freelance that I really need to get to. The aforementioned drugs that I got at the ER will interfere with me thinking clearly enough to work on that for awhile. I think I will probably take the week of from subbing to focus on writing.

Gratitude for the day:

1. At least my back isn't something more serious. The urgent care doc was throwing out kidney stones, appendicitis, and other lovely ideas. I will take a back ache.
2. The sun is shining.
3. My kids are healthy.
4. More freelance = more $$
5. My mom is getting a handle on her messed up life!!

1 comment:

nikko said...

I hope your back feels better soon!