Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Insanity!

It has been such a hectic day....although I think I wouldn't want it any other way. Our day was consumed with sports, friends, and family, and a near record high temperature. Not too bad I guess.

9-12 am: JM had a baseball clinic
11 am: JC played his last bball game (they got creamed!)
12: DH picked JM from camp and I grabbed a quick lunch
12:30: I headed to the coaches clinic for baseball
1:00: DH takes JC to watch his best bud play in (and win) the basketball championship game
2:00: I bail early from the baseball clinic to pick JC up from the basketball game.
2:30: home to work on the computer until about 3:45
3:45: Drop JM off at his coaches house for their end of the year basketball party
4:00: The rest of us head off to my sister-in-laws for dinner and a little down time
6:30: pick up aforementioned best bud for a sleep over
7:00: pick JM up from his basketball party
7:30: home for more work, showers, and a rowdy nerf gun fight.

It is now 10:15 and the boys are all playing PS2. I almost forgot about the time change, so technically it is 11:15. I'm not sure the boys will buy that logic, but they will need to hit the hay soon. We hit 77 here in Central Ohio today, although we didn't get to enjoy it much with all the running. I love the warm temps, but this will sure make it much harder to accept the next 30 degree day!

My back pain is still bothering me, and I am not sure what to do next.

Gratitude list for the day:

1. JC and his best bud have been friends since preschool and I love the fact that they are still so close. They have not been in the same class together since they were 4, and even survived him moving out of state for a year or so. They are just two peas in a pod and when they are together, they just act like themselves! Love it!
2. It is officially baseball season.
3. We refinanced our mortgage and learned it will save us over $50,000 over the rest of the life of the loan....Yeah!
4. It is still going to be near 70 tomorrow.
5. The time change gives us more time to play outside after dinner!

No comments: