Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Gratitude List

It's Friday, the kids are off school and my cast comes off in 5 days! I keep having dreams (no, nightmares) that they take the cast off, take one look at it and say "Gee, that needs to be in a cast for another few weeks!" Hopefully I can get into the walking boot and get rid of these crutches. The boys (and DH) have been great, DH does all of the laundry and cleaning, and most of the cooking. The boys have pitched in with putting clothes away and waiting on mom. They went with me to the grocery store today and JM had to haul all of the groceries into the house by himself! You should see my get around the store in my old-lady motorized cart....nice! They do all have a better appreciation of what it takes to keep this house running smoothly! Luckily, Easter is at my SIL's house here in town, we only need to make a dessert.

Gratitude list for the day:

1. JC got all A's on his report card.
2. 5 more days of crutches.
3. DH may get off early today.
4. JM has a friend coming over and JC is at a friend's house...they deserve a little fun.
5. My mom is having a better week....last week was horrible!

1 comment:

nikko said...

We are enjoying a day off of school, too!

Good luck getting that cast off. :o)