Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why...Why....Why are people messing with me today?

I am so tired of dealing with incompetence....well, more like stupidity!

First, the church calls me yesterday saying that they have a propane leak and don't know if we will have heat. I went to their board meeting last night and insisted that they get someone out to fix it....luckily we had enough heat today to have school.

The fog here was horrible this morning, could not see the mailbox in front of the house or our neighbor's barn....our measuring sticks that it is bad. Plus is was a freezing fog so the road and sidewalks were covered with ice. Do you think we had a delay this morning....NO! Our bus driver was looking at me like "I can't believe I am driving this bus in these conditions..." Yeah, just what I want as my children slip down the walk to board her bus! My SIL called from school (she is subbing) and said buses were over an hour late and kids were sliding under the bus from the ice. Tons fell in the parking lot too. They make dumb decisions and close/delay when it isn't necessary and then don't when the conditions are horrible!

Then, to top the morning off...one of my parents came in this morning yelling at me because I did not call her and tell her we were having our Valentine's party today.....Well, I didn't call ANYONE and they all figured it out. PLUS....I told everyone last week that if school was canceled on our party day we would have it on our next day of school. Geesh, is it too much to ask that you listen and retain information for more than 20 minutes. (No wonder her child is my most difficult one!)

Okay....I'm done. Just had to get that off my chest....maybe I will go exercise instead of hitting the bottle!! LOL!

No comments: