Thursday, February 8, 2007

Is it only Thursday?

Man, these days off are just brutal to the schedule! The boys were off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. They should have probably been on delay this morning seeing that it was as cold and the previous three days....but at least they were out of the house! I had to close preschool of course Monday and Wednesday, and am not holding out any hope that we can open tomorrow! I went in today and although the heat was set at 70, it was a whopping 54 in there! Geesh! These folks need to get that darn thing fixed, I can't imagine what their propane bill is going to be!

I have enjoyed not having any freelance for a week, actually got my 2006 scrapbook finished! I am working on adding our summer 06 pics to my Cedar Point album now. Got a few pages done this week, but then freelance came a calling.

They have had this gosh darn job since January 30th and are just giving it to me now.....is is due the 15th. 6 grades worth of correlations in 6 days....yeah....right! Not gonna happen! I am not killing myself, staying up all hours, just because someone dropped the ball along the way! Not sure if anyone is listening at this point, but that is just the way it's going to be! People just stress me out sometimes. I have another job and, oh yeah, a family! Oiy!

No comments: