Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday ramblings!

We have finally recovered from our snow/ice storm from earlier in the week. Still cold as heck, I think it only got to about 15 today, but it is winter! Another storm is coming and they think we will get another 2-3" tonight, not too bad though. The boys went out to play today and had fun despite the frigid temps. Now it seems JM has a bit of a fever, so will keep an eye on that...he has a b-ball game tomorrow, so we'll see!

The idiots that I work for are at it again. They sent me a rush job last week....that initially was to have been given to me the end of January. I worked my tail off to finish two days early and they screwed something up. Now it has to be redone.....all of it...all 6 grades! Uggh! Since it was their mistake, I will get paid for the rework, but I was literally just pulling out my scrapbooking supplies to work on my Cedar Point album when the e-mail came in....so frustrating. We need the $$ so that is the silver lining! I am hoping to finish by the end of the weekend....once they figure out what it is I am actually supposed to do......then we'll see!

Do you ever get tired of dealing with stupidity?? I sure do!

1 comment:

nikko said...

Good luck with the weather. Hope you're keeping warm today and JM's fever goes away.

So sorry about the freelance job. Why did they procrastinate giving it to you? Sorry you're dealing with such stupidity. :o)