Monday, February 5, 2007

Bone chilling cold

It has hit rock bottom here in Central Ohio. Below zero temps and -20 wind chills. The boys were off today and I suspect they will be again tomorrow. JM was not happy school was canceled, but JC was thrilled! When I told them to be prepared to be off again tomorrow, JM cried because that meant he would miss gym! And I thought it was because he loved school so much!

I only hope the schools decide before I go to bed...no sense getting up if I don't need to....is that too much to ask. I think they are all waiting for the Big Kahuna (Columbus Public) to close! Then they all fall like dominoes! At least there is already no preschool scheduled for tomorrow, so I don't have to bother with that until Wednesday. We are now at our 3 days and will have to make up days after today....yeah!!

2 comments:

Willow said...

I checked our local site to see if we closed before we went to bed. Nuttin...

But then TFB heard it on the way home from work. Still - you'd think they'd want to sleep in! :sigh:

nikko said...

Sorry the boys are home again today. Hopefully you guys are staying warm. It's supposed to be 65 here today. Maybe I can email you some of the warmth.

;o)