Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain and Pain!

It is such a crummy day, after the beautiful weather we had on Saturday. The boys had baseball on Saturday and DH got a lot of yard work done, he also worked on the tractor....the grass is growing fast. Wish we could afford a new one this summer. He puts so much time into keep that darn thing running. He did say this would be the last summer for it thought, it is rusting through! Can't wait to smell that freshly cut grass.

JC left today for camp; each middle school team goes for three days. He is going to have such horrible weather, cool and wet every day. But, I don't think he minds much. I tried to be sure he had enough dry socks at least, nothing worse than wet feet. He has some great kids in his cabin, most of whom he has played baseball or basketball with. They will have fun despite the rain. I was a bit worried sending him off, this is really the first time he has gone somewhere for a few days where I can not reach him! His best bud went last week and had a few tips for him! He seemed to enjoy himself.

JM came home from school a little excited he gets to be an only child for a few days! I told him I would take him to dinner tomorrow; I'm sure we'll be at Bob Evan's.

The foot is still sore, especially when I am on it. Trying to stay off it, but it is hard when I can finally walk a bit. This rain doesn't help my overall pain! I am subbing one day this week and one next week, so that will be a good test. Looking forward to the high 70s we are supposed to get by week's end.

No comments: