Monday, February 23, 2009

Where did the weekend go?

Why must our weekends always be so crammed with activity? JM brought it home Sunday when we were planning to head out baseball evaluations and his comment was "Why can we never just stay home on the weekends?" I feel your pain. Baseball evals were nuts, we did 210 kids the first two Saturdays, and then did over 250 yesterday. JC came down with a fever Saturday night, he was a little better yesterday and went to school today. He still has a bit of a headache today, but told him if he couldn't tough it out at school to head to the nurse and give me a call. That will never happen, I don't think he has ever gone to the school nurse.

It proves to be a crazy week with three subbing days and a 4 hour web-conference Friday to start a new 2-month freelance job. I am writing test questions, I hope it isn't too monotonous. Here's hoping it is lucrative and fun to do.

Gratitude for Monday!

1. West Wing is on again...my favorite show and I love that BRAVO runs reruns.
2. It is going to be 50 by Thursday.
3. Two of my sub days are meetings where I bop around to 6-7 different rooms and I don't have to do bus duty!
4. I get paid Friday.
5. I made my own granola yesterday and it is yummo! I will share the recipe at some point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad everyone is better. I'll be looking for that granola recipe. The boys cracked me up playing b-ball against each other. I kept telling "my J", "You'll never be able to fake "your J" out, 'cuz he knows what you're thinking!"