Monday, February 16, 2009

Gratitude List

We had gotten the DVD "The Secret" from the library....tried the book, couldn't get it done. DH had been reading it while he waited for the boys to be done with basketball practice, with their crazy schedules he ends up with a 1/2 hour here or there during the week to fill. So, the one thing they suggest is to get up every day and list what you are grateful for. So, I am going to attempt to start there. Many of the "changes" they suggest are more of a challenge, so I'll start small!

Today I am grateful:

1. That my kids are now quiet and reading.
2. I slept 6 hours straight last night.
3. That the hubby forced about 4 loads of laundry through yesterday, so with the one more in the dryer now, we may be caught up for 24 hours.
4. We get to take the boys to a hockey game tonight...for free!
5. I have freelance work to complete....work = money!

No comments: