Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Creative Outlet

No you are not seeing things, I am posting twice in a span of three days! I had the day off from subbing and instead of working all day, I decided to work on my scrapbooks. I do a family album for each year, one for each of the boys, and one for Cedar Point. We take so many pics there that it was taking up too much space in my annual album! I also do special albums for our Gundlach vacations and things like first communion.

Today, I worked on the Cedar Point album and thought I would share some pics of some of the recent pages that I did. Nothing fancy since I am behind a bit, I am in power scrapping mode. Just trying to make it look cute and get it done fast! With freelance breathing down my neck, I try not to go over board and spend too much time on any one page! Enjoy!





2 comments:

nikko said...

I think it is so neat that you get together with cousins so much and do the Cedar Point thing.

I am also impressed with your scrapbooking. I'm hopelessly behind with baby books, let alone scrapbooking anything else!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, even your "simple" pages look great!