Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All is Quiet

It's early on a Wednesday and the boys are still sleeping. It is rare that I am up before them. I started a 10-day cleanse on Friday and feel great. Had always wanted to try one, but knew I could never do only liquids for that long. This program allows you to eat 3 times a day with snacks. Just lots of fruits, veggies, and nuts. Haven't been really hungry and have lost almost 6 pounds. Day 3 was ugly and struggled, but I am much better now! Not hungry, lots of energy. I went walking last night with a friend and it was so fun. Hope to get that in the exercise more often now!

School in 15 days! I think I have all of the supplies we need now. I am not one to go out and buy the kids all new wardrobes just because it is back-to-school time. They have plenty of clothes. I bought them each two new shirts...great sale as always at Aeropastle. JC will need new pants....not one pair fit him from last year. But, I will wait until the weather starts to change. He is growing too fast to buy them now! I am going to need to go clothes shopping since I am working FT now at the school. My wardrobe needs some help! Hoping to hold off awhile until I drop some more weight!

Off to tackle some freelance. I hope to be able to cut back on that a bit now that I am working FT....now enough time in the day!

No comments: