Monday, May 26, 2008

Kings Island





Our Cedar Point pass lets us in free to Kings Island again this season, and we were determined to take advantage of this perk! CP didn't open until later in May, so we headed to KI and got our pass pictures taken. We decided to take my nieces and they had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect, 70ish and a little sunshine. It was fun to try out some new rides for a change. Hubby and I grew up on CP and the kids have been going there since birth. We definitely think we will be hitting it a few more times this summer. Our favorite rides were the Stunt Coaster and we also loved the Scooby Doo Haunted Castle ride!

1 comment:

Garden Jabber said...

These pictures bring back memories. I used to live in Detroit, and I remember going to Cedar Point and Kings Island as a child. I think CP is one of the best amusement parks.

Telecommuting Diva