Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Work....work....work!

I have a freelance deadline in a few weeks and I so can not get myself motivated to work on it. I started out by dividing up the lessons so I knew how many I had to do a night to be done on time, and now......5 days later I have yet to complete 2 days worth of lessons. Man, this stuff is so boring!

Preschool work is mounding too. Registration time is upon us and there is much to do. We are attending a Preschool fair and I have to get together pamphlets and registration packets by the 20th. And of course my deadline is the 25th. So, instead of working that Saturday I will be at the Fair and at basketball games. I must be nuts! Why can't I say no! I really need to learn to delegate more responsibility to my board members if I am going to keep my sanity through the rest of the school year!

No comments: